RE: Toughest,most demanding sport on earth...

From: David D. (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 28 2001 - 19:00:39 EST

only one answer,and i speak from experience..

the "Tour De France"

3 weeks,2000+ miles,60+ mph downhill on a bike,climbing the alps,
try 10-12 hours in the saddle of a bike...

I used to be a cyclist,did 70 races in 7 years,lucky i never crashed.
Top speed downhill: 66mph

BTW: Only 1 American has one the Tour De France 3 times...GREG LEMOND!

(i even got to race with him in a 40 mile off-road MTB race)

I'd like to see all u guys try to do what i used to do

(includes,Bill C,Bernd,Ron,TED,etc)

>From: "The Man From Utopia" <tmfu@home.com>
>To: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
>Subject: RE: DML: RE: RE: Superbowl 35
>Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 18:04:25 -0500
>

>Bzzzt false.. Strap yourself into a modded P-51 Mustang and whip around
>some
>pylons at 400mph...and keep them wings while doing it... Now that's
>skill....
>
>Greg
>NE# 3779
>2K1 Neon ES
>Rahway NJ
>ICQ: 283886
>http://24.6.89.18/neon
>

> > The only REAL sport is NASCAR. Anyone can run around in
> > pads...get behind
> > the wheel of a 200+mph vehicle...now that takes skill! :)
> >
> > - Bernd
> >

> > Football?...superbowl?...theres a game tonight?...
> >
> > Give me Hockey baby!
> >
> > -Dakota

> > >cheerleaders
> > > >

> > > It is a hard game for some to understand (hehehe)

David Digney
President-Wisconsin Chapter of the DML
List Moderator: "DodgeDakotaQuadCab@egroups.com"
SCWD Model Contest Chairman(South Central Wisconsin Division)
00'QC,SLT+,3.9,42RE,3.55,
K&N Home-Brew,Dynomax Super Turbo,Mobil 1 10w30

"My Dodge Dakota Quad Cab Kicks Ass...Magnum Power!"