Re: Laying Down the Spanks Today!!

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Sun Jan 28 2001 - 19:54:29 EST

Or also if a mustang blows you off on the highway and then you chase him
down then pass them... I love seeing that look on their face when I do
that... priceless.... I keep seeing the dame fool with an SN95 5.0 that I
do this to ever couple of weeks.

Chris

> >>Maybe I don't understand
>the definition of a spank or what a race exactly is.<<
>
>it differs from person to person. I don't consider it a race unless we BOTH
>are ready, and I make sure that the victim knows what's about to happen to
>him with ritualistic reving and lurching. I hate the people who just floor
>it at the light next to a mustang, beat him to 60, and say "I smoked a
>mustang"... f*ck that crap. IMHO, it ain't a race unless BOTH people are
>obviously racing.
>
>- -miggity

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Quick D Intake
http://www.intense99dak.com/chris.htm
In Action: http://www.dakota2.4mg.com/scca.htm