Porting queitness - Attn Jon Smith

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 28 2001 - 22:24:59 EST

<<<I'm doing some porting :) My dang ears are ringing like a Jehova's witness
on the doorbell on a Saturday morning! Aluminum has a quaint lil chime to
it..

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ>>>

Just a quick tip on porting and humming. Go to your closet and grab an old
belt that you don't wear anymore. Wrap the belt around what ever you are
porting and pull it tight. That should help quieten it down a bit. Works
great when you are turning drums and rotors! Also works good on tb's and
exh. manifolds.

Will
96 Paxton huffed NOS intercooled 408
89 Shelby Dakota