RE: New Guy Questions

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sun Jan 28 2001 - 23:34:47 EST

1.) best bet would be ported TB, gains of 20ft-lbs PEAK... expect a lot
more 2-3k rpm (website for dyno info)

2.) I am exploring this option now.. there is a fella on moparchat.com who
is running that Tcase (beefed up) on a 12sec JeepGC, there *may* be a spline
count difference on the 46rh tranny, so at most you'll have to swap an input
shaft...

3.) I aint got any idea :)

Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net