All Natural 13's

From: DAK4JLB@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 29 2001 - 00:35:04 EST

Just got back from the track and oh yeah, I'm happy. She wasn't running right
and they kept making us wait on the staging lane so I kept overheating. I
still managed to pull it off, I knew she had it in her.

R/T .679~~~~~~SLEEPING!!!!!!! (But hey, haven't been in 6 months, so a little
rusty)

60' 1.946
330 5.758
1/8 8.962
MPH 76.84
1000 11.732
1/4 13.974
MPH 94.68

My best run all night and she stalled out right when I pulled up to the lanes
and wouldn't crank back up, turns out I had some dirt in the fuel line from
some gas I got from a POS gas station right before we got there. Once I got
her cranked she wouldn't idle, if I let her get below 1,500 RPM she would
stall so by the time I got to hit the track she was right on the 210 mark
after sitting in the traffic in the lanes. And I got to spank a 2000 Rustang
with exhaust. This is the best day of my life. Besides the problems I was
having with her, it was a great day for racing.