Air pressure in stock 16X8 Goodyear's

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Mon Jan 29 2001 - 14:49:19 EST

Hello Dak'ers!

I am curious what pressure you are running for the everyday drive. There are
no mod's to the '01 (yet), I do about 75% highway driving and just trying to
maximize the mileage. The tires can handle up to 44psi, but I want the wear
pattern to be even across the tire. I just checked them yesterday and they
are all at 32psi.

I understand that as the temperature rises (falls), I need to adjust the
pressure by removing air (adding air). Thanks for your input!

I'll post a summary later this week.

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd 250,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil1!