off topic - Palm Pilot for sale

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Mon Jan 29 2001 - 16:29:23 EST

I thought I would give everyone here a fair chance before I posted it on
Ebay.

I have a Palm Pilot V with a Coach leather case for sale. I have had the
palm since this summer, and it is prob a few months old when I got it. I
don't have the original book or software, but I do have a hotsync/charger
cradle and the Palm Desktop software (along with some other stuff I
downloaded). The Palm sold for $299 new and the Coach case goes for about
$70 ( on ebay). I am asking $250 for both, shipped (as long as it doesn't
cost more than 10 bux to ship via USPS priority mail only- no ups or fedex)
It also has the 3com case thingy that attatches to the palm itself, and
covers the front AND a pen/stylus/hilighter/pencil tool. I will put pics of
it all up on my storage site http://www.geocities.com/craws_place/palm

It works fine, holds a charge for about 4 weeks, only one little "rub" on
the bottom from the case. I am only selling it because I want to get an amp
for my truck (Dak content).

If you are interested, please email me off list at gaskingw@hotmail.com
since there is no way I can filter out non-DML messages from regular
messages, well, no EASY way =]

Other dak content.. My OEM flares are in!!!!

           http://members.home.net/ggaskin
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =]