Re: No Crank in Cold

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 08:59:26 EST

No crank in cold? Sounds like shrinkage. Happens all the time.

Seriously, the clicking sound usually indicates a battery that is about
to fail and cold is harder on a battery than hot (my factory battery
lasted exactly four years; it doesn't get cold here, but it sure gets
hot).

I'd have someone else check the battery before you get stranded.

Richard in San Antonio

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.