Re: Re: Someone please explain

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 03:07:12 EST

Juergen Shcrempp used more than 6 billion dollars of Chrysler's money (all
of it's reserves) in a buying spree of car companies including Hyaundai
(sp?), Detroit Diesel, a second diesal company, the rest of the stock they
need it Mitsubishi Motors, and several other companies. He actually
completely depleted Chrysler's reserves then used more of Chrysler's money
that was not reserves, causing more of a loss for the company. That's what
happened.

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
The Germans are morons...... PERIOD.