Re: MAP/IAT Boxes out in the field - Preliminary results

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 12:18:16 EST

'Cause you didn't ask? ;)

If you have a Supercharged Engine (or seriously "cammed"), i'll put one
together for you. HOWEVER, it is a test-box for collecting data and may
require some "tweaking" on your part (voltage reference settings and voltage
output settings).

Send me your home address (privately) and i'll ship one out. I'm building one
for Jon Smith right now so it probably won't be done until the end of the
week...shipped on next Monday.

Remember, these are all hand built/soldered and take some time to piece
together. I'm also not charging anything for the tester boxes but, if
everything works as planned, will be charging about $90 for them once the Rev-
II boxes are done. (Smaller and two-piece for interior cosmetic reasons.)

- Bernd