Re: Re: DML Re: All natural 13's!!! My Specs

From: DAK4JLB@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 14:46:54 EST

Ryan, LOL, Hell no I am no where near 32K, heck I haven't even gotten 20K
invested yet. I love this NA (V)opar sh*t!!!!!!!!!

PS. I talked to a guy yesterday who has a 2000 L and he only ran a 14.5
stock. Now he runs 12.8 with a good bit of work. He started the conversation
by tapping the roof and talking about how he was glad he had a real truck so
I let him know what I had done and showed him the time slips and he just
ducked his head, tucked his tail and ran, LOL.