RE: Re: TB shaft differences

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 21:25:40 EST

Thanks for the info Bruce, I don't suppose you have any spare shafts laying
around would ya? I think the easiest thing to do would be to pull the
bearings..

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-
-Jon,
-As far as Ive been able to tell, the haft diameter changed in 94! It went
-from 3/8" to 10mm... One of the reasons we never made a ported 93 and
-earlier with a stainless steel shaft! The bearings were 3/8" bore and didnt
-fit the 10mm shafts. They flow a bit better than the 10mm shaft, but we go
-with 10mm since we remove half of it.. we want as much strength as we can
-get!
-Bruce
-