Re: Central NY Meet Feb 3

From: Mike Styer (dakotamike@netzero.net)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 21:07:30 EST

Thank you... And yes, this wil be the first year I am able to go to the Carlise
show, so I am definitely going, even if the truck isn't ready. I was hoping we
could get enough people to go, that we could all park in a "DML" only area. And
I'd like to enter at Bloomsburg if the Dak is ready, so if anybody else is, we
could do the same thing...

Mike S.
93 V6 Dak