Re: 24K Transaxle fluid change

From: Robert D. Smith (rsmith13@NYCAP.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 22:16:55 EST

Josh,
When I picked her up at Scotia motors in Dec 99, that was the schedule they
indicated that I should adhere to in my owners manual. Maybe because I told
them I'd be putting a lot of miles on her. 17K, huh? Groovy (uh-oh, I'm
dating myself), I can wait another 10K?!?!? I'll hold back til April then.
Thanx for the input.

To you guys who recommend the "sucker," I'd feel a lot safer if I could see
the gears & clean the magnets, thanx.

Kathy, I'm in Averill Park, NY, about 25 miles from Vt. Where you at?

Russ, Happy B'day! I was 30 once...I think...

 Bob Smith
2K Dak SY CC Sport +
3.9l; V-6: 4X4

For the mods/details, visit us at: