Re: Nascar!!! ...was Superbowl 35

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 01:21:51 EST

I'm a big NASCAR fan. I like alot of the drivers. Dale E., Tony Stewart,
Rusty, and of course all the Dodge drivers. My 5 yr old daughter took a liking
to Bobby Labonte about mid season last year and that made my wife happy
because my daughter would leave her alone when the races are on. (she doesn't
like racing) My son will be 1 yr old 3 days after the 500 and the 3 of us will
spend the day "bonding". I can't wait to see DW as a commentator for the
races.

Doug Fedeli