Re: RE: ATTN All BFG A/T K-O Owners, HELP!!

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 23:52:51 EST

> I'm ready to get my new meats, but my local tire guy tells me that he
> has to charge me full pop for them because BFG has a policy that if they
> get caught charging less for what BFG wants, that store will not get any
> more BFG's to sell. Please tell me he's full of it (doesen't sound like
> it) and where can I get these things for less?? I'm looking at $839 (
> without Vaseline as well, YEEEOOWWW!!) mounted, balanced, everything.
> Please respond!!!!!!

Ed,
This is oh so very true, BFG has the market in their hands! I was able to
get mine fairly cheap, as I only paid for the tires. They were mounted,
balanced(lifetime balancing), valve stems, they disposed of the old tires,
road hazard warranty, and I also have lifetime rotation on them. Four BFG AT
KOs(LT235s), all of the above 'add ons', for $415. Not to brag nor
complain, but BFG 'style' of business means alot less margin for sales,
profit, and incentives for potential customers to any given BFG store. Oh
well, I am happy with the deal I got.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6