Charging System Question

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 23:55:59 EST

Ok, just to make sure things arent really really really screwy, I tested the
battery. It came up like a tad over 12 volts. Once the truck is running, I
test the battery and it reads 14.1-14.6 volts. Even the scan tool confirmed
this by showing a reading of 14.2 volts. I even turned all all the lights
and accessories and the voltage never fell below 14 volts. Is the charging
system supposed to put out this many volts or do I have yet another problem
area.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6