RE: Please allow me to vent...

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 07:37:45 EST

Russ,
Good deal! Driving here in the Washington DC area is the same. Everybody
drives like the road is on fire behind them. No respect for anyone. It is
a real shame. I (95% of the time) just let them go on their pathetic way.
Actually I prefer this. Let them go have an accident with someone else who
has the same mind set they have. I can't afford it.
Rich - Ashburn, VA