PARTS CLEARANCE - RUNNING OUT OF STOCK! & TB news...

From: RDPerform@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 08:20:38 EST

Here is my current inventory;

4 sets of V10 spark plug wires (they'll probably go in bulk to Jules if no
one responds)
2 sets of V8 wires left
4 sets of TransGo shift kits.

Pricing is as follows;

V10 plug wires, $50 shipped (an absolute steal), V8 wires, $50 shipped.

TransGo shift kits, $50 shipped.

Since product is so low, I cannot promise anyone anything unless I already
have. First come first serve, so, get those Money Orders sent ASAP if you
want one!!!! I've had 16 sales in the past 2 days!

Throttle Bodies - I can rent Machine time to make them if you'd like one of
these gems. They won't be sold under R&D Performance, but, it's the same
throttle body as before. Custom applications are no problem. I'll even do
4.7L TBs.

I have one left that will fit the Jeep Magnum engine, or the 94/95....
different linkage. I'll let it go for $200, no core fee! (Usually $299.95 +
$175 core)

Let me know......!

If you want to get in on these deals before they're gone (because when
they're gone, they're gone) send a money order or certified bank check to;

Patrick Graham
c/o JLM Machine Co
2704 29th Ave E
Bradenton, FL 34208

Remember, all prices include shipping. Hurry up and don't miss out ! I didn't
expect my inventory to fly off the shelf like this ! :)

ttyl
Patrick