Re: DML : NASCAR ATTN: DAKOTAVIPER

From: Greg Plassmann (gplassman@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 09:10:28 EST

Hey look, I didn't say that dirt biking was totally
safe. I'm sorry to hear about your accident. There are
consequences to your actions and you made a mistake.
You jumped without knowing what was on the other side.
I'm 40, father of two, and I've crashed many times
(hard!). I still love riding.
 Live life. What’s the use of sitting on your couch
wishing you were behind the wheel (going around and
around and around…).
Greg
'01 3.9 2wd
-