Re: Bloomsburg Truck Show

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 10:02:39 EST

It's the Summer 4-Wheel Jamboree Nationals in Bloomsburg, PA, on the second
weekend of July. Usually the same weekend as Chryslers@Carlisle and there
are usually between 2000 and 3000 participants. I registered at the gate
last year and have a sticker in the 2600 range. The show is open to 4x4s
only even though an occational 2wd will make it through registration.

SPECIAL EVENTS & THE PROMOTION COMPANY run the show
http://www.familyevents.com

I have a few photos from the last few years on my site
http://www.walt-n-ingrid.com/bloomsburg_98.html
http://www.walt-n-ingrid.com/bloomsburg_99.html
http://www.walt-n-ingrid.com/bloomsburg_00.htm

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4, 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4 and a 67 Barracuda
Coupe 340/4Speed
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.MoparsinMotion.COM