Re: Fender Flare Installation Tips?? Stickers?

From: Sam Rudolf (srudolf@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 12:51:51 EST

--- Jason Proffitt <jason@proffittracing.com> wrote:
>I put a set of fender flares on my 89 dak about three
years ago. The guy I sold it to works were I do and
they seem to still be hanging on ok. The kind I had
was a rubber flare with self taping screws to hold it
in. The key I found was "dry fitting it", hold it
with some thing I used a couple pair of vice grips,
and most important work from the center out with the
screws. I hope I have been of some help. BTY my 99
dak came with flares gota love that.
sam rudolf

Hello,

a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/