Re: Was: Aftermarket Seats .. Now: Cool Wife

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 12:56:28 EST

In a message dated 1/31/01 12:48:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ABeerCan@aol.com writes:

> Well, it took a little work to get her that way. When we were just dating,
> she would either hang her head or give me that "I hope you don't expect
> anything" look. I think what put her over the edge was after the engine
> swap, she drove the Dakado once and realized how much fun it can be to
have
> that type of power. So after that, she went back to driving her little
3.1L

> Corsica and complained about it having no power. So I put a K&N in it, a
> high flow cat, Flowmaster Delta Flow 50 series (sounds great with out alot
> of
> interior noise), NGK plugs, MSD DIS ignition and Nology wires. That
helped
> it out probably about 20 - 25 hp worth at the wheels. Still not enough
for
> her though, so we went out car hunting (you know, driving through back
roads,

> looking in backyards for cars that are forgotten or not wanted anymore.)
We

> found her a 69 Charger that she wants to put in the MP 380 hp 360 crate
> motor. I have the crate motor on order as well as a performance built 727
> go behind it. In the meantime she sits in it and says, "I can't wait to
> feel
> this thing rumble and shake with power!" What can I say, I trained her
> right! She now wants power, and not only that, she wants Mopar Power! I
> love this woman!

Maybe I should do that?? My woman loves my truck, but frowns on me doing
anything more to it to make it faster. Maybe after the shift kit's installed
I'll let her take it for a run :-)

 -Austin
Vipertruck - "The Anti-Rice"
Supercharged 6.0 V8