Re: Quick D TB

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 12:56:42 EST

I have both the intake and TB on my '99 5.2L 4x4. Mileage was not negatively impacted, except
when I got on the throttle (obviously). Performance improved noticably, especially from about
2800 RPMs and up. I'm running the stock computer. The truck definitely pulls stronger and
growls louder.

I am very, very pleased with it. It was also one of the easiest mods I've done on my truck to
date.

-Andy