Re: Please read the Buzz

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 14:55:45 EST

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

"The Buzz from Stuttgart is that DC is preparing for the possibility of a
hostile take over by another automaker. According to Reuters the only company
with enough cash to do the deal is Japanese automaker Toyota. The report goes
on to state that DC has hired both Deutsche Bank and the JP Morgan bank to
advise them on strategy to avoid a takeover."

They can take over my Dodge when they pry it from my cold, dead fingers!

- Bernd