Re: RE: Please read the Buzz

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 14:47:10 EST

Yeah, it does. Really I can see a lot of positives for Toyota in this, at
least truck-wise. They get a great full size and a greater compact truck
in a market that they want. Best of all is that unlike MB, they have
studied and know what American buyers want.

I'd hate to see the LH cars go, but they are large by Japanese standards.
Would they want Mercedes when they have the Lexus? I dunno. Would they
like the MB market? Obviously.

Richard in San Antonio