RE: Need some quick info on Stall Converters

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 18:09:52 EST

Hold on Tim. I'm trying to get in touch with a guy that makes custom
converters based on your power needs. Supposedly, this guy makes 'em for
diesels (up 1000 lb ft torque) and they're 98% efficient. He supposed to
also do custom valve bodies (also for diesels). Need to talk him into doing
gas engines too.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD