RE: Re: Tonneau Covers?

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 20:36:48 EST

None except some paint flaws...but the paint's warranted for life
also...just a pain bringing it back to them to refinish. Everything's clamp
on so no drilling is needed. Only warning I would give a buyer is this: If
you're going to haul a lot of stuff that's higher than the lid you'll need
to have a buddy help you take off the lid each time. If I were going to do
that a lot I might have opted for a Roll-N-Lock instead. The Snug Lid runs
about $800.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD