Re: colored wax and swirl marks...

From: Daniel D (barracuda19@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 01 2001 - 04:16:02 EST

The Color Wax you are referring to works great. I use the red one and i like
it. After you wax it you can't see any scratchs because the wax fills it in.
U dunno about the black but the red looks better using the color wax. I
imagine it helps keep the color better. I think that the swirl marks can be
eliminated by what kind of cloth you use to wipe the wax off.

Daniel