Re: Tonneau Covers?

From: Sam Rudolf (srudolf@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 01 2001 - 10:38:34 EST

--- WPG <wpgottes@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
Paul,
First off I have a 99 dak also. I got a cover for
Christmas, so it has been on for a month or so. It is
a saddleman cover out of JC Whitney made with lebra
material. It is nice because it was a less expensive
option to a hard cover. The frame has two clamps near
the front and two lock levers in the back. It hinges
about a foot from the back of the cab. So far I have
no complaints keep the snow/rain/mud of my stuff a
couple of times now. But, be warned putting any soft
cover on when it is cold is a pain in the a$$
am rudolf

a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/