Squeaks and Rattles

From: Crit Bennett (crit@engineer.com)
Date: Thu Feb 01 2001 - 16:04:08 EST

I have one squeak and one rattle that I can't track down, though I've been
trying for weeks. The sqeak is like a very light popping noise coming from the
rear driver's side slider glass, side paneling, or there abouts - like
something adhesive is tacking, then being pulled off, every time the truck hits
a bump or sways. The rattle seems to be coming from the shifter or passenger-
side footwell area and rattles every time the truck hits a bump. Does anyone
else have either of these or has defeated them?

Sent through Cyberbuzz- A Server for the Students
http://cyberbuzz.gatech.edu/