Re: Age Old Oil Question

From: Steve Owens (sowens@emrt.com)
Date: Thu Feb 01 2001 - 21:07:55 EST

I've used both in various vehicles. Though I haven't done an engine teardown
to really see what the differences are, I can tell you that after 60000
looking down
into the valve cover through the oil filler I saw *no* deposits on the
vehicles I ran
synthetics in. the rockers, springs, etc, looked like the day they rolled
off the
assembly line. Using dino juice, the same parts always had a varnish on them
after
60000.