Re: RE: Tonneau Covers

From: Jim (mdewjunkie1@home.com)
Date: Fri Feb 02 2001 - 01:20:19 EST

I'm very happy with it so far and love the way it looks. I'm very picky
about what my truck looks like as I'm sure everyone else here is. I spent
about 7 months looking at covers before I decided on the ACCESS. The way it
closes is pretty cool. Theres no problem opening or closing the tailgate
either when the cover is shut. Has a nice latching lock on it to so noone
can just lift it up and see whats inside. I mean it is soft so if anyone
wants ot see in your truck that bad they'll just cut it but it stops the
simple snatch and run types. Hey I think I need to shut up about this thing
I'm starting to sound like a salesman hee hee
Jim Nolin

Sounds like a nice one...not a bad price either.!