Dak is almost done

From: Wes Truck (truckmanxx@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 02 2001 - 11:03:01 EST

I got my wheels last night and after I mounted them on my new tires I
couldnt help bolting them on one side of the truck to see what it would look
like. I was like DAMN, I am so glad I got wheels now. They are 15x8 eagle
589's on 235/75 tires and they stick out of the wheelwell alot, it makes the
dak look so tuff. Also my baby goes into the paint shop tomorrow and I
should be driving it on monday. I think I am going to skip school so I can
get the exhaust done and maybe get the windows tinted to. I mean, I dont
want to come to school on monday in my new truck with brand new paint,
tires, and wheels with just the muffler and no tailpipes. It is way too loud
like that anyway. Well after shes all done I might post some pics if y'all
would like to see it.

92 4x4 CC LE 5.2
almost done!!!!