RE: Tonneau Covers?

From: Jim (jfnelson@satx.rr.com)
Date: Fri Feb 02 2001 - 14:32:12 EST

This is the one I have. I also had one on my '92 DAK. I am very happy with
the cover. Do not have any pics of it yet. But see the link below.
http://www.accesscover.com/

Jim Nelson

Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 18:42:25 -0800
From: "Jim" <mdewjunkie1@home.com>
Subject: DML: RE: Tonneau Covers?

I just put a really awesome cover on my Dak the beginning of Jan. Its a new
one on the market called the ACCESS roll up cover, only been out a few
months. I have bed rails so it was hard to find a cover. Its a soft cover
that stays inside the bed. No over the sides. It clamps on to the rail so
no drilling and no worry over getting rust. It stays inside the bed and
sticks up about an inch. Its flat giving you the look of a hard top but
still in a soft. The bows across it are straight so no nasty pushed up
look. When you roll the cover up the bows go with it so you don't have to
worry about putting them on or taking them off. Also a really nice feature
is it has adjustable tension so you can losen it or tighten it depending on
the season. I am vary happy with it and it gives the truck a nice look. Oh
yah it holds a massive snow load (my brother blew snow and i mean a lot, on
it from the driveway using the snowblower) It also has a 3yr warrenty.
Great cvoer if you don't mind paying a little. I paid $465 installed but
I've seen it on the net for $425

Jim Nolin