MBRP cat back duals installed!!!

From: greasy (greasy@dodge-trucks.net)
Date: Fri Feb 02 2001 - 15:53:12 EST

Well last night I did it.. I installed the system.... First is my
complaint... you cant use it with a trailer hitch!!!!!!
This is not published in any of their info untill you get the parts and look
at the install sheet... which is minimal and vague...
    NOW the good stuff...
This system sounds GREAT.. deep and smoothe, with a bit of burble, but no
rasp.
No resonance on the highway, but a deep mellow tone on the street...
Easy to install and looks great!!! I will have pics soon.

Gregg