RE: Wheels for drag slicks

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Fri Feb 02 2001 - 20:50:44 EST

I'm using 15x8 stock wheels w/ 325-50-15 BFG Drag radials. The width of the
tire is about 12.8" and the overall height is 27.8"

I haven't used them yet but bought them off Chris Lambert from Dakota USA.

I am 99% sure that he has a 4.7. if not then a 5.2. I would think this
size tire would work for you. Ebay has this wheel every day. All you would
need is to buy the tires. I think they are about $160 each

I see you would like to add a supercharger. If you really think this is
what you will do then you may want to find out if these tires will hold
enough. Ask around. someone has to already have a SC on a DAK. Find out
what HP's & TQ they are making. Then call BFG and find out what they would
recommend. This is probably your best bet.

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html
<http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html>
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual