Re: DML : 4.7L stuff

From: Greg Plassmann (gplassman@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 02 2001 - 19:29:21 EST

My 2001 3.9L 2WD Reg Cab Sport didn't come with these
items either.

Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 16:11:01 -0600From: "HOP"
<hopsdak@hotmail.com>
Subject: DML: Re: 4.7L Stuff
the heat shield and lighting is optional and i think
it comes on a slt &
r/t. It did on mine..Thanks,HOP.Houston,TeXas
Metallic Red 97 SLT CC 4x4 5.2Mag 3.55 LSD
Flomaster 3"Custom cat-back, 180 Tstat,Accell wires,
Brass cap& rotor,
K&N Drop-in,Champion Truck plugs,Pirelli 32x11.50x15,
Westin Nerf bars,
Tinted windows,4-6.5",2-15" Pioneers,VentShade's,
BugDeflectorII, Extang BlackMAX Tonneau...- -----