New Mods

From: DodgeKota4x4gurl@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 02 2001 - 20:46:03 EST

Well, if you want to call it that. I put autolite platinum spark plugs and
new plug wires on my truck today. World of difference! The plan was to put
MSD 8.5 mm wires on, but we couldn't get them in time, so they are coming.
Also, I believe in the next couple weeks, we are installing an MSD ignition
box. I can't remember exactly what the letters of it were, but it's the one
without the limiter (L) in the name. Let me know what you think of them, if
anyone has any experience with such products. TIA
Ryan Kates
95 318 4x4 Sport