RE: Belly Pan Gasket ????

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Feb 02 2001 - 20:58:28 EST

He should recognize this term: Intake Manifold Plenum Gasket

The factory manifold is a two-piece design. There's a steel plate mounted
to the bottom of the intake plenum that has a rather weak link...the gasket.
You can see the pictures of this from this URL:

http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/DakotaPics.htm

Go about 1/2-way down to the Modified Intake and Injectors pictures. Just
click on any of them to see what it is.

- Bernd