Re: DML Digest V4 #3227

From: Crit Bennett (crit@engineer.com)
Date: Fri Feb 02 2001 - 21:47:01 EST

Sorry man, the 2001s no long have a silencer pad or underhood light. The R/Ts
might have the pads, but I don't think they do. BTW, I found my squeak - just
the middle pane of glass rattling but works fine once you fiddle with it.

'01 Quad Cab 4.7L - - - 11,000 Miles And Runnin
Bright Silver Clearcoat
Z-Tube Intake
Autolite 3923s + Mobil 1