Tonneau Covers

From: Kevin L. Miller (kmrcdd@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Feb 03 2001 - 00:15:09 EST

I went to the site & looked at the Access covers. Nice...Only problem is
with My available cash....er the lack therof...I stopped by the local Auto
upholstery shop last week & ordered my material...& made a pattern & dropped
off yesterday....Having my upholstery expert buddy sew in the dodge logo in
red/ on a silver tonneau to match my trim....will let you all know how it
turns out. He's done lots of chebby blowties & such , but no dodge.....BTW
he had an AWESOME 71 Challenger in the shop gettin new rags while I was
there....
kmrcdd@swbell.net
Kevin
2000 4x4 QC 4.7L auto SLT+ 3.55 LSD Skids ,K&N, MAAP Nerfs, SS bedrails
Catch-alls, Deflectors, White/Silver 180 TS, Bosch 4418 +4 Mobil-1