Calling all Gen II Dakotas 91-96, Rams and Durangos

From: jdharmon@earthlink.net
Date: Fri Feb 02 2001 - 23:19:44 EST

As you all know, I am now the sales manager of Racing Sports Akimoto in
Gardena, CA. Since I want to support the Dakota owners out there, i
have designed the Akimoto high performance intake kit with filter for
the Gen III Dakota/Durango already. I need to get a Gen II Dakota to my
shop for some R&D during the week to develop a kit for that model
truck. V8 and V6 either are ok. Air hat is the same and filter is
also. I also need to develop one for the full size Ram trucks with a V8
engine. Anyone interested MUST be in the SoCal region and able to bring
the truck to my shop in Gardena during the week for one day. We will
give you a completed unit when finished. Email me Privately and
Directly at jdharmon@earthlink.net
Thanks for the help guys. If we can do this and generate some serious
interest, i will work with one of our suppliers to get all the DML,
DTOA, DOC members a good price on the units.

Jim Harmon
DACUDA