Re: Re: Quick D

From: Viper450hpGTS@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 03 2001 - 00:34:33 EST

In a message dated 2/2/2001 8:28:05 PM Central Standard Time, clhyer@hom.net
writes:

<< Kevin, I am also waiting impatiently. I sent a M.O. just before Christmas.
 The consensus on the DML is that it is worth the wait. It would just be a
 lot easier if Tony would at least acknowledge our orders and provide a
 possible shipping date.
 Cal >>

I simply just gave up on Quick-D. I got a single reply regarding a 4.7L TB,
but after that, Tony never wrote me back. That was back in November.... I
don't care how good a product is, if the customer *service* sucks........

James