Re: RE: Truck Stalling Update!!

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sat Feb 03 2001 - 15:49:54 EST

> how about a good fuel injection cleaner. You just replaced the pump
right,
> you might have gotten some junk in the line.... maybe in the injector by
now?

I actually first thought I had some water in the tank, or possibly some bad
fuel. I put a small bottle of fuel system water remover in one tank full,
and then ran a bottle of fuel system cleaner through another tnak. The tech
said everything was flowing and spraying just fine as far as the inejctors
are concerned.
Thanks for the input.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6