RE: Truck Stalling Update!!

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sat Feb 03 2001 - 17:49:16 EST

they replaced your fuel filter??

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-> My '98 318 Dak was stalling the other day. It sucked.
-> It would crank, and if I gave it gas, it would run,
-> but would stall when trying to idle. So I hobbled to
-> the nearby dodge dealer, which was only 1 block from
-> work. They said the Air Idle motor was bad (whatever
-> that is) and they replaced it and that solved the
-> problem. My injectors were also flushed and my fuel
-> filter replaced, just general maintanence. But, see
-> if that helps.
->
-> Kevin
->
-> '98 Dakota 318, 4x4 Limited slip, K&N intake,
-> magnaflow exhaust.
->
-> Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail - only $35
-> a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
-
-