tranny info?

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sat Feb 03 2001 - 19:22:35 EST

Okay ya'll,
once again this is purely speculation... but I've been told that Mopar
Performance has released a new A518 replacement transmission that has been
reworked to take care of all the little design flaws that end up making it a
paperweight. Something about larger fluid passages to the OD unit and some
other stuff... revised Gov. pressure solenoid, etc... May be worth looking
into... I hear it runs around 1500 for the unit.
Just rumormill... I'll keep you guys posted if I hear anything definite!!!

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"STOCK SUCKS!"