89 Shelby Dakota #894 FOR SALE

From: Scott Drega (sdrega@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 04 2001 - 09:14:15 EST

Gosh, I just joined the list and now I'm forced to do
this! I am putting my 89 Shelby Dakota #894 up for
sale. The reason for the sale is my wife and I looked
at a house yesterday we really really liked. After
talking about it, even though this house may not be
the one, we decided we would like to have as much cash
as possible for a down payment and to put towards
closing costs. So the Dakota unfortunately has to go.
 I am asking $7500. I am localed in Frederick,
Maryland.

Here are the details:

> 66,000 original miles
> Original paint (red)
> Original interior
> ALL Shelby specific items are intact and in good
  condition
> A/C blows cold, defrost heat and radio all work fine
> A500 transmission was rebuilt 7/99 w/ TransGo shift
  kit (shifts great)
> Four OWL tires are approx 1 year old
> Show winner
> * If any of you went to Chrysler's @ Carlisle last
  year and Cliff's Fun Day last November, I had the
  Dakota at both of these events.
> Decals are presentable, but not perfect (I have a
  complete set of decals which are all NOS except the

  left bed side (repro) which I can include at
  additional cost)
> Also have two spare Shelby Dakota wheels which I can
  include at extra cost

I have complete service records for the Dakota from
the time I bought it in 1996. I will also include all
documentation including factory literature and Shelby
Dakota owner's manual, as well as a Haynes manual I
have that will go with the Dakota. Please email for
additional information. I am trying to get some
decent digital pictures of it this week. I have a
scanner and can send you some fuzzy pictures that
don't do the Dakota justice. Thanks.

Scott
89 Shelby Dakota #894 (For Sale)

a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/