RE: Need some quick info on Stall Converters

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sun Feb 04 2001 - 16:03:00 EST

Hey Tim,

I didn't forget you. I've been waiting for replies from a person named Bill
Kondolay. He's the custom builder of valve bodies and torque converters.
He specifically builds these for high torque diesel engines but a friend of
mine that works for Dodge hooked me up with him. I'm told he builds super
efficient VB's and TC's, custom made to your application and power
requirements. He can deliver maximum power to the rear wheels from as much
as 1000 ft lb engines. Now that I know he does this for Dodge gas
powertrains I am awaiting prices from him. Apparently he does a lot of
seminars regarding diesel engines so he's a hard guy to pin down and he
custom makes all the gas engine transmission valve bodies himself. You can
see their work on this site: http://www.dieseltrans.com

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD