Re: NEED ACTION-GA wants to BAN SUSPENSION MODS

From: W. Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Sun Feb 04 2001 - 19:14:24 EST

I just got this and immediately called and left a message at the district
office for my Rep..
I live in GA and we have enough laws here. This one is just another way to
put the halt on hobbyists and enthusiasts.

I plan on speaking to her in on the phone tomorrow and will let you know
what she says.

Jack Hilton III

Dakota R/T Club
Division 2 Representative